Audio Law & Information You Can Use - Business, Personal, Family and Asset Protection
Information You Can Use in Your Daily Life!
The Podcastlawyer has audio shows on numerous subject matters. While Robert Borsky is a family law lawyer for the last 30 years, and you'll hear many shows of the subject of family law, Robert invites experts to assist you in your business, and personal life. Useful and helpful information! Find what you need to protect your family and assets, and grow your business.
There's also personal information you can use as you go through your day. The Podcastlawyer covers simple issues such as a no injury traffic accident to complicated issues of real estate transactions and trusts. And we do it in plain everyday english.
All audios and videos are easy to understand and allow you to watch and listen on our site, or download to any portable device.
You'll find a helpful reference library of easy to understand and read books with lots of simple forms to make complicated information easy and useful.
Here are just some samples of what you will find in our archives. We are adding to these topics daily:
How to: [Click on the topic and listen to the audio! - Remember this is a placeholder site while we are building out our main site. Not all areas of our site are fully functional.]
Family Law and Business Information You Can Use!
Family and Personal Law You can Use! Podcastlawyer has the latest information you need to assist you in your business needs and at home with everyday events. Here is just a sample of what we have to offer here and in our extensive archives:
1. Five Things you need to know before you file for Divorce.
2. How do I calculate child support in California?
3. How is spousal support [alimony] calculated in California?
4. The process of divorce in California.
5. Where do the kids live after our divorce?
6. Five More Things to Know Before You File for Divorce!
7. What is a Qualified Domestic Relations Order [QDRO]?
8. How do I collect my child support?
9. How can I pay for my lawyer?
10. How to Hire a Quality Lawyer?
11. What you need to know about your divorce Lawyer?
12. What is a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
13. What happens to our Trust/Will during a divorce?
14. What happens to our house in a divorce?
15. What is a Trust and what kinds are there?
16. What kind of deed do I need?
17. What you need to know after an auto accident? How to:
1. Run Your Business more efficiently - planning.
2. Hire/Fire and Attract Quality Personnel
3. IRS and Tax information
4. Independent Contractor or employee?
5. Loans for commercial and personal uses
6. Contract Issues
7. Labor and Wage Laws
8. Copyright Issues
9. Trademark Issues
10. Corporate Issues
11. Workers Compensation Issues
12. Banking Issues
13. Real Estate Issues
14. How to Hire a Quality Lawyer
15. Insurance Information
16. Setting Business Goals, and Reaching Them
17. How to chose the proper entity for your business, Corporation, LLC/LLP or Partnership?
18. Web Marketing
19. IT Law
20. Designing your business plan.
and much, much more!
E-mail us with an area of law or business information you'd like to know more about. Our team will evaluate all submissions for new audios, videos and full length shows. If your request is chosen, you could be interviewed by the Podcastlawyer and be part of the show! Contact us at email@example.com.